close

 

   Britney-Spears-9       

  

Britney Spears(ft.Don Philip)I Will Still Love You

 布蘭妮(ft.唐‧菲利普) ─ 我會一直愛你

 

 

Time may take us apart, but I will still love you I promise.

 時間或許會讓我們分離,   但我會一直愛你 我保證

And when the stars, stars are falling, I’ll be calling.

而當星辰墜落,          當它們墜落時,   我會不斷呼喊     

I promise that you’ll be my one my only everything.

我發誓 你會是我的唯一   會是我唯一在乎的事

I’ll never be untrue.

 我永遠不會食言

And I’ll promise back that all your love I will do everything.

我發誓我會為了挽回你的愛做任何事
I will give you the stars, I will buy you the moon.

我會給你天上的星星,      我會把那月亮買下來給你

Even through the longest starry nights.

縱使穿越最漫長的星空

Even through the darkest days.

縱使穿越最黑暗的歲月

Our love will find the way.

我們的愛一定會找到出路

 

[Chorus]

And when the stars are falling, I’ll keep calling.

而當星辰墜落,                     我也會不段呼喊

I will still love you.

我會一直愛你

And when your dreams are fading, I’ll be waiting.

而當你的夢想凋零,                我也會不斷等待      

I will still love you.

我會一直愛你

 

You are my summer breeze my winter summer.

你是我的夏日微風  我的溫暖冬陽
My spring time soul my autumn touch of gold.
專屬我的春天的靈魂  專屬我的秋天的一抹金色光彩

And you are my sky my rain my earth and winds my love goes strong.
而你也是我的天空  我的雨水  我的大地和風  這些讓我們的愛苗更加茁壯

The smile of my heart and the back of my soul.

是我心中的微笑和我的靈魂


Even if we find ourselves apart.

即使我們發現我們已然分離

Dreams will hold on, Hopes and dreams.
夢想仍會持續,         所有夢想和希望

Forever in our hearts.
永遠在我們的心中



[Chorus]


Tell me how you feel, I finally know how I feel.
告訴我你的感覺,       我也終於知道我的感覺了

Tell me if it’s real.

告訴我這是真實的
My heart tells me it’s real.

我的心是這麼告訴我的


And when the stars are falling, I’ll keep calling.
而當星辰墜落時,               我也仍會不斷呼喊

I will still love you.
我會永遠愛你
And when your dreams are fading, I’ll be waiting.

而當你的夢想凋零,            我也仍會不斷等待
I will still love you, I will still love you baby.

我會一直愛你,     寶貝 我會一直愛你


Time may us apart that’s true.
時間開始讓我們分離  是真的

But I will always be there for you.
但我仍會一直在這裡等你

You’re in my heart you’ll be in my dreams.
我在我的心裡  我將在我的夢裡

No matter how many miles between.
不論我們相隔多遠

I promise you that I won’t forgot: 
我像你保證  而且我不會忘記:

The day we kissed or the day we met.
那些我們接吻的時刻或是我們初遇的時刻

The sky may fall and the stars may too.

天空和星辰或許都會掉落

But I will still I will still love you. 
但我會 我會一直愛你



[Chorus]

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    §月流§冰羽 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()